Sunday, November 26, 2006

Stars In Abundance

Finally got around to doing it. And with a day to spare too before my new job commences.

First off I'd like to say congratulations to Aaron Maurer (quack quack) & wife, Robyn for the birth of their son Daniel on the 2nd of September this year. I know I'm a bit late in this but hey, we haven't been in contact for a long time. If it weren't for MSN messenger then I probably would have never heard from you man. Congrats either way and I've added a link to your family's page on my blog. Go have a look see guys. Daniel's just so cool.

Carri! Great to finally see you getting a blog back up and running. Send me pics so that I can link you up a.s.a.p.

Next and somewhat slightly more important is that I've (FINALLY!) linked up to Ryan Star's official website under the Portal section. Been meaning to do it since I saw him perform on Rockstar: Supernova.

He is the only musician thus far that truly reflects what is hidden inside of me through his music and the way he performs. I could go on and on but suffice to say that his songs reflect so much on what I've gone through in life in ways that I'm inapt to express. For now anyway. So if I decide to pick up my guitar, play and write music again and sing, you know who to thank (or curse for that matter). Linked a few videos of his songs that I feel are just...well too superb not to share.

Enjoy.

Losing Your Memory - Truly reflects what I've gone through in the past two months. My favorite of the lot. Gives me friggin' goosebumps listening to it.

Famous Love - Just excellent. One of the best, most heartfelt love songs I've ever heard.

We Might Fall - Used to be my favorite till I heard the rest of his works. Still a song that represents me in most ways though.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin this Azari, i'll definately send you those pics soon. I'm so jealous of your site though, you gotta help out a poor HTML deficient girl!

Azaris said...

Definitely will. Don't you worry about it, k :D

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz