Monday, November 20, 2006

MBP Presents: The Quill - A Book Reader's Review

I don't know if anybody has noticed but there is this section in the side menu of my blog titled My Blog Productions. I plan to add a few items there that are stuff that I've always wanted to do but never got around to doing it. Yeah, that's sort of the best explanation I can come up with right now.

Anyway, My Blog Productions now proudly presents its first entry - The Quill: A Book Reader's Review. It'll include (of course) reviews on all the books I've read lately, though it would most likely start with those I've read in the past. That's going to take a while getting it all down. There are already two reviews on it, both on the same series of books but I can assure you that there will be more to come as I clear this particular hurdle.

Feel free to drop me a line (comments or tags on the chatboard, whatever) on how I can improve my reviews. Any constructive criticism is more than appreciated.

Well then, enjoy.

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz