Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Umbrella

Yeah, you know that song. That one by Rihanna that's been getting lots of airtime for the past number of months now. Its nice there's no doubt about that but the constant repetition of the song on the radio and wherever else makes it seem more irritating than anything.

Well thanks to a friend of mine (and I found this out while blog hopping through my friends' blogs), Niza that there are other better versions of that song. And I whole heartedly agree with her assessment. The two versions she posted on her blog are the ones by Mandy Moore and Marie Digby (new singer) and I personally liked the Mandy Moore version. Has a certain kind of sincerity to the whole song that the original lacks. Either way, enjoy them both as I'm posting both embeds of the song and the respective links as I just realized that the emails sent by Feedblitz doesn't include the embedded videos.

Mandy Moore's version of Umbrella



You Tube link

Marie Digby's Accoustic version of Umbrella


Azarian Realms Presents Updates:
According To Az

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz