Sunday, October 07, 2007

Reminisce

What does one do when things feel crappy and the whole world seems out to get you and you alone?

Well, I don't know about you guys but for me, I contemplate. And every so often contemplation, for one reason or another, brings you back onto the path long since traveled. To remember old things and maybe to hope for new ones in light of them.

Anyway, just wanted to share some of this silly, nonsensical stuff that used to cheer me up back then (and now too, I hope). And all this was way before Spongebob's zany antics. Enjoy the following vids. I've added links to the sites that host them in their entirety (looped that is). Hope these brightened up your day as it did mine, even just for a little bit.

The Llama Song



Full version (loop)

The Badger Song



Full version (loop)

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz