This single digit representing the value of nothingness has a power to cause unease far beyond that of its other numerical brethren. Its amazing how this singular oval form, reflected upon ones final financial balance would send even the most calm of us into bouts of anxiety. Even more so when the extrapolated value of ones savings for the month is reflected as of being negative in value.
And yet we gawk in self-denial at the final numbers when it is presented to us each and every month.
I have personally tried to maintain a balance sheet for my finances each month. And to be honest, it’s quite a troublesome task, especially when done on a day to day expenditure basis. Yet, this is something that I must truly follow through with. That is if I ever want to ever be able to do the things I want to do and get the stuff I want to get. 'Cause come on, let's face it, we all need money for even the most basic of things in life, regardless of where we are in this now nearly globalized world. And we when we do not earn enough and have not the time nor the avenue to earn more, we need to make full use of what we have.
So with this newly created, daily expenditure tracking financial balance sheet I have created, I surely hope that I'll be able to do some fund reallocation and get back into the black in terms of the savings I need to make each month.
Else I'll have to just kiss goodbye to the overseas trip in December, a new self-made PC, a Macbook (yes I'm planning on getting one too), a PSP, courses that I'd like to take, driving lessons and any pay-to-play MMORPGs.PS: Folks who sent me messages on MSN ..... I apologise for not replying. I fell asleep at the PC ......was a freakishly, mentally draining day, today.
Azarian Realms Update:
Azarian Tales
According To Az
No comments:
Post a Comment