More precisely, a hearty congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Tan. Yep, I went to Don & Serene's wedding held at the St. Peter & Paul's Church last Saturday. Had to say it was an interesting affair, seeing as I haven't attended anything Catholic for 10 years now. Now though I'm not a Christian but I do have a good idea of the Catholic faith and also that of the Protestant faith. I know what the designation Father means. However, I have no clue as to what the OCD tag behind the respective Fathers' names meant. I just hope its not what I think it is. And trust me, my thoughts can be quite evil.
There were a lot of old faces and former colleagues from Renci Hospital as well as a rather prominent member of said chronic sick institution. Enough with the words....on with the pictures!

Uncle Fred and Miona

Uncle Fred and Geok Kah (I think that's how its spelled)

The whole Renci & former Renci gang (patient included)

The man of the hour and the man of previous hours

Ali, the official photographer for the day




Just some shots that I thought looked good

The Programme (I forgot to Macro-it)









Don't they look good together?

Introducing the Tans with ..errr... some old couple

They look good together, right? Right?

The last pic I took before we headed off
Wishing Don & Serene all the best for their future together. I guess you'll never walk alone now ey. Heh.

Uncle Fred and Miona

Uncle Fred and Geok Kah (I think that's how its spelled)

The whole Renci & former Renci gang (patient included)

The man of the hour and the man of previous hours

Ali, the official photographer for the day




Just some shots that I thought looked good

The Programme (I forgot to Macro-it)









Don't they look good together?

Introducing the Tans with ..errr... some old couple

They look good together, right? Right?

The last pic I took before we headed off
Wishing Don & Serene all the best for their future together. I guess you'll never walk alone now ey. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment