Sunday, December 31, 2006

Enter Twenty O Seven


And here we are, at the end of all things
The alpha of the new and uncertain
Even though some things are not
A breath of fresh hope and expectations
Above experiences now buried in a time before
Becoming nourishment for our own Lifetree

Three hundred and sixty five
Each one as unique as the next
As painful, as joyful, as despairing, as hopeful
Each etched, knowingly, unknowingly
Forever in our minds
Enriching it, empowering our souls

Three hundred and sixty five
The number to come
For more of the similar, more of the different
And more to remember, to want to forget
To learn from, to want to discard
To feel, to care, to be cold, distant

To abandon, to have faith

Twelve, once past, come again
One, till it arrives, once more

For with it always comes hope
________________________________________


Though I desire greatly to seek forgiveness from those that I have wronged. It is unlikely that they shall ever read this or would have the opportunity to. Nor would they likely comply. But I ask it regardless.

________________________________________


With all that said.

I'd like to wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!!!
EID MUBARAK
!!!


And to all:

A DAMN GOOD 2007
MAY IT BE WHAT YOU WISH IT TO BE


No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz