Anyway, before I share the low-down on what's up (heh), I'd like to post a picture of my once, trusty handphone.

Yes, this piece of work has been a faithful servant to me for a good two and a half years now. Unfortunately, the screen started giving way, disappearing and reappearing when it wanted and doubling up on the images that it was loading. And since my mobile subscription plan had expired, I decided to renew my plan and get myself a new phone in the process at a significantly discounted price.
Behold.
My new Nokia N70-1 Music Edition. Muahahahahaha.
It wasn't my first choice of a handphone though. Initially I was aiming for the Nokia 3250 or the Nokia 5500. Yes, the 5500. That durable one that's as tough as a rock. And anybody who knows me and knows how I handle my items would definitely agree that I definitely need that one. But as luck would have it for me, those two models were out of stock. So I don't get what I want ...... what's new?
Either way, this new music version of N70 is pretty cool. Has a music player (duh), integrated FM radio (a must for me), two 2 Megapixel cameras (one for 3G use) and best of all, I get a free 1GB memory card. Not the model I wanted but close enough.
I'm keeping my old phone, for now anyway. The screen's busted up and I'll probably trade it in sometime in the future but for now, I'd like to have some last moments with it.
Next up is another toy I acquired from some friends of mine who have gotten a new toy of their own. My thanks to Nizam and Iannie. Bought their camera from them. It ain't new but it's a digital camera and it's mine. All mine....... Muahahahahahah. I'm just glad it wasn't pink.
Seriously, its a good camera and as its previous owner told me, very user friendly. It's a Fujitsu and you are able to adjust the number of pixels you want the camera to take. Anywhere from 1MG to 6MG. But honestly though, I'll definitely be switching it on to the max most of the time.
With all that said though the best item of the day would definitely be my brother's new digicam. It just kicks ass.
The 10 Megapixel, Canon A640. He needs it anyway, what with him aspiring to be a graphic designer and all. Have you seen his blog? It's that Jyn Malekeith the 13th banner at the side there, under Gateways. Anyway, a kick ass camera with loads of extra peripherals (which he hasn't gotten yet) like exchangeable lenses, shutters and even different flashes...... Guy's definitely going to have fun with that.
Hopefully my net connection lets up soon so that I can post more frequently. I know that the MPB section will definitely need a lot of updates.
Till then, I'll be having fun with my new toys.......and my brother's too, hopefully.

No comments:
Post a Comment