It has been quite some time since I've fiddled around with my Adobe Photoshop CS2. In fact if one were to ask me to recount the last time I used it, I wouldn't be able to give an accurate answer. Maybe early last year? Or maybe it was when I was still playing the football management game Hattrick and was making club badges for fun. And that would've put it at around 2 years prior to today.
Anyway, I've decided to mess around with the Adobe Photoshop software again just to see how much rust my skills in it have acquired. Plus I think my blog here needs a new face lift, even if it's just a new title banner. This is also bearing in mind that I'll be in charge of teaching the kids in my school on how to use this software for photo editing for the school's Photography & Video club.
So please let me know what you think of the new title banner. And please be ruthless, I need it. For those of you who are receiving this via a feed into your email, please visit my blog proper and tell me what you think. Pretty please......
I'm going to get to work on a few other things to add to this site as well as some banners for my other blogs.
2 comments:
Nice banner! It's very you :) I like the 'lighting reflection' thingy. Although somehow I think it could do with a bit more colour and contrast for the foreground so it will stand out and look more interesting. Just my 2 cents worth! ;)
Cool! Thanks for the suggestion and comments :D
Post a Comment