Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chopping Up Photos Again

Been messing around with Photoshop again and I've finally made a new profile image in the sidebar. Tried to keep with the grey-ish theme somewhat set by the title banner. I know it ends up looking kind of X-Files-ish. It wasn't what I intended at the start but as it progressed, I just decided to let it develop on its own. And there you have it. I know I'm not that good with layout colors and all that. So any comments on that is much much appreciated.

I've also decided to give life to my Livejournal account again. Been meaning to use it as a personal diary of the thoughts that dwindle in the recesses of my mind and I guess I'll have a chance to do that now. I've added a link to the sidebar under AZARIS@NET, namely Azaris@Livejournal with the name of the site being Azarian Dominion. Though there will be some posts there that will be made public, most of the posts I make there will be restricted either to myself or to close friends that have access on Livejournal.

Anyway, please comment on the images that I've made for this site. Feedback would be more than helpful.

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz