Anyway, I came across this recent email from my friend Miona (whom I have not seen in a long time) and it carried with it an attached video that was both beautiful and moving. So much so that I did a bit of research based on the information in that video and turned up some interesting results.
The video's main website is called Sand Fantasy and it features a gifted artist named Ilana Yahav (an Israeli if I were to make an assumption based on the name alone) who is talented in sketching, sculpting and three dimensional art. However her most intriguing and inspirational works have been her sand drawings which are done in real time with accompanying music. There really are no substitute in words for what she does. It tugs at the soul like no other artwork that I have ever experienced before.
I've uploaded the video Miona sent me to my Multiply webpage. Click here to view it. There is also a download option there.
These are some of her videos that I found on You Tube:
Let's Get Together - Ilana Yahav
Just Imagine - Ilana Yahav
Sand Dream - Ilana Yahav
Sand Dream and Love 2008 are my favorite of her works both because of the art and the music. There are more of her works on her Metacafe channel - Click here to view her Metacafe channel. And there are more of her works on her website at Sand Fantasy.
Truly amazing. Definitely another avenue for me to draw inspiration from.
Azarian Realms Presents Update:
According To Az
No comments:
Post a Comment