Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Of Thirty (Or So)


Though its only been the first day, my fears were definitely confirmed.

I could barely think today. It wasn't because of the hunger or thirst either but rather this persistent bass drum thumping that echoes within the reaches of my mind and seems to reverberate the bony plates of my skull. Its something that usually happens when I abstain from food and drink but I never figured that it'd be this bad this time round. I slept for an hour or so after school ended but that didn't seem to help much. In fact it sort of worsened my condition. And it was only after I rushed home, bathed and sneaked in another few hours that I felt better. There were still remnants of the heavy metal concert that played earlier in the theater that is my head but not as loud as before.

I definitely need to rethink my plans on approaching this since it is going to last for the next month. More sleep, more water. And maybe a bath in between the hours should help.

Regardless,
WISHING ALL MUSLIMS
A SUCCESSFUL RAMADAN!

And to pray for those affected in the recent quake in Sumatra. (According To Az Updated)

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz