Monday, April 09, 2007

This Sunday, Good Sunday

Maybe I did it to move on. Maybe I did it because I was pissed off. But surely, beyond certainty, I did it because I was fascinated, if not intrigued. And it was definitely more than pleasant.

It began a few days ago on Friday night. I got an unexpected request for chat from someone I tried to get in touch with in November last year on an online dating site (Yeah I signed up for those...for fun...really). It was chaotic as I wasn't subscribed and nor do I want to be and...... well...long story short... I finally got to talk to her on Saturday, yesterday. I have to say it was one of the most intellectually stimulating pieces of conversation I've ever had (current close friends excluded of course) in .......... a freakishly bloody long time.

And so we met up today at Downtown East, after some improvisations here and there with regards to time and place. There's really no words for me to describe the exhilaration I felt - the calm, the intellectual stimulation when we shared, when we discussed. I can't even believe how I lost myself at times, most times, when I was there.

To be honest, I didn't want it to end though it had to. And I surely hope it wasn't an end of anything. Yet hope can, at most times, be a double edged blade.

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz