Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Things Are Looking Up....

If anything this was a day of interesting developments.

Sure, I got a 'love bite' from one of my students - definitely not a highlight that I'd ever like repeated. However, today was a day where I felt like I belong. For those who have known me would know that I'm your typical loner. A single wolf loose in the jungle of life, without the need for a pack. And yet today I found it to be unusually satisfying to be a part of one. To be sort of accepted. The geek finally being part of the normal in society. Heh.

It shouldn't matter, but for some reason it did.

After school ended, thanks to my ever so helpful colleagues, I made my way down to Tampines to have a cuppa with someone. Well, I was actually intruding on her and her friend working on their project and half expected to be shooed away. It was nice to meet her friend but was definitely better to able to spend time with her again. Made our way to a couple of places (trying to keep this short...otherwise I'd write about stuff I wouldn't want to right now) before sending her home and making my way back myself. Needless to say I had a great time.

Somewhere amidst all that, I got the most delightful of smses from my good friend Nizam. His wife, Ian Farah, has gone into labour. The new addition to their family will physically join them soon. I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly for the both of them. Can't wait to get an sms from you Nizam and confirm that my guesses about Peanut's gender was true!

Good luck and Godspeed to the both of you!

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz