Monday, January 08, 2007

Doing the Re-Jig

If you haven't noticed yet, I've switched to the Google-Blogger version and am trying out this new 'easy-to-use' page layout. I've remade the website a bit, changed a few things here and there. Let me know what you think.

That isn't the only thing that was remade today.

Remember the Certificate In Autism Studies course that I was supposed to start tomorrow? Well, apparently its oversubscribed and I won't be taking it till the next time round. Next year would be the latest while optimistically, I'm hoping to be included in the rumored July batch. Either way, it means that I'd be able to go home early every Tuesday and Friday till then, work permitting. Personally, I would have prefered to have taken this course as soon as possible, before I actually get more subjects, academic or otherwise, shoved into my face.

A whole spate of changes to the timetables of the classes I am involved with only means that I am again left with an incomplete timetable and would need to wait for a complete one, while needing to plan my lessons. Excellent.

Hope this hiccup clears up soon. Otherwise, the day was great. Taught my first few lessons of the week and the students were unusually receptive. Which is good.

Till next time then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey dude, congrats to me...Tis is the first time i have time to read your BLOG, buddy....COOL... =)

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz