Friday, August 22, 2008

Must Must Watch Films

Yep, you guessed it. More great movies that will be released in the next few months. I'll just be glad if one of them gets screened here in Singapore. Anyway, here goes.......

It's about the electronic voting system currently employed by the US for most of their election campaign and frailties inherent within such a system. A similar system which might be in place for the coming US Presidential elections in November.

A documentary movie centered around an aspect of life greatly affected by the wrath of Katrina. Schools and their sports. One particular sport and the young athletes whose lives, hopes and dreams revolve around it.

Follow two linguists as they race around the world in an attempt to chronicle the languages of the world before they become extinct. I don't know about you folks but I've always been a fan of languages, so this is definitely a must catch for me.

The following two movies are definite, without a-doubt must watch films, if you ever watch any movies these next few months.

I am not that big of a fan of movies that do not employ the proper languages that are relative to the era and region. Call it a quirk of mine. This movie though really sings out to me with a tale so intricate and poignant in its definition of innocence that I'm willing to overlook all that. A must catch for me, even if it most probably be on DVD.

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Believe it or not, this is a problem that is about to become very real. One of the most scariest documentaries I have come across that cuts across all aspects of life. "Who really owns water?" That ludicrous inquiry my friend, has now become a question of questions as water emerges as a multi-billion dollar industry. Where water only reaches those who can afford it and not those who need it. A mandatory watch for everyone.

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz