Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Past Remade - Part II

This is the only other song that I find describes me so well. One of my theme songs. Not quite as abstract as the one before (Though the ones that describes me best are mostly abstract) but enough in itself for a sense of enchanting purpose that dwells deep in my soul. First done by Metallica and now remade by Lucie Silvas, this particular version by the songstress is the one I hold dear. It brings about the true feel of the song, without the need for distortions and overdrives but rather the simple tunes of a piano and violins.

Enough said, click on the play button in the embedded player and enjoy.


Nothing Else Matters - Lucie Silvas

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are
Cause nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours we do it our way
All these words, I just don't say
Cause nothing else matters



Never care for what they do, no
Never care for what they know, no
But I know

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are
Cause nothing else matters

Never care for what they do, no
Never care for what they know, no
But I know

Trust I seek but I find in you
Everyday for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
Cause nothing else matters

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are
Cause nothing else matters

Cause nothing else matters

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz